Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Logi 128 global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.With specialists at every stage in the production process – from farm to factory – we craft cocoa and chocolate products according to specific desires for a wide range of applications including confectionery, bakery, cereals, desserts, dry mixes, ice cream and dairy. Our world-class products and services have been developed through over 100 years of experience in the industry. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 55lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Experience in a manufacturing/packaging facility
- Basic computer skills